❶ Practice various mock tests with little or no improvements
❷ Aim for top schools but unsure where to begin
❸ Want to learn testing strategies for answering questions way
❹ Need assistance from professional counselors for picking colleges
Hi guys! I’m Andy and I graduated from Yale with a degree in Applied math. I got a perfect score on the SAT on my first try. But it wasn’t easy. Initially I spent a whole month doing endless practice questions, and maybe that’s what you’re doing right now, but I barely improved at all. After a month of analyzing the SAT, I was able to create a system for attacking the SAT and finally got that perfect score.
We have assisted more than 100 students to enter top 30 universities worldwide, including Ivy League schools. Our counselors come from elite schools and use their personal experiences to help students become the person for which universities are looking. Now, they are here to help you push your limits to create a brighter future.
You can ONLY receive a full refund if you request within 7 days of purchasing and have NOT opened the course apart from the trial section. Otherwise, refunds will be distributed based on how much of the contents you have accessed past the trial section.
If you purchased this course during the fundraising or pre-order period prior to 1/15:
(1) You can receive a full refund before the course officially commences or within 7 days after the start date (must not have opened contents apart from the trial section).
(2) You can receive a 30% refund if you request within 8-14 days after the course begins.
(3) No refunds 15 or more days after the course begins (1/29 deadline).
If you purchased after the course begins on 1/15:
(1) You can receive a full refund within 7 days of purchase (must not have opened contents apart from the trial section).
(2) You can receive a 30% refund if you request within 8-14 days after purchasing.
(3) No refunds 15 or more days after purchasing.
1. Live chat support on the WORD UP app.
2. Facebook/Instagram inbox
3. Via email at [email protected]